Naval Comradeship Wolfsburg

PDF

Bookmark

Other club/association
As in other cities, there is also a comradeship of former marines in Wolfsburg. This included the Imperial, Imperial, War, Merchant and German Navy. The "Marinekameradschaft Wolfsburg und Umgebung e.V." was founded in October 1953 and entered in the register of associations at Wolfsburg district court on 10 February 1959. The clubhouse was later built in the south of the Allerpark - between the Allersee lake and the Mittelland Canal.

The members meet at regular intervals in the home of the naval comradeship for discussions, activities and small celebrations. In addition to members of the navy, they now include friends of water sports and interested citizens.

New members are very welcome!

Info

Author

WMG Wolfsburg Wirtschaft und Marketing GmbH

Nearby

Getting there
Naval Comradeship Wolfsburg
In den Allerwiesen 8
38448 Wolfsburg